(ever tried to get a pretty picture of an enchilada? It's not easy)
As far as The Critics go, the boys love it, and Allie will eat it if bribed with dessert. In our family that qualifies it as a winner!
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Add oil to skillet. Add onion, garlic, and peppers. Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in spinach, chicken, and chili powder.
3. Coat a 2-quart square baking dish with cooking spray. Spread salsa in the baking dish to cover bottom.
4.Top with three-four tortillas, half of the chicken mixture, and half of the vegetable mixture. Add a thin layer of salsa, and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Repeat layers. Ending with tortillas, salsa, and cheese on top.
6. Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes
Let stand for 5 minutes. Add your favorite toppings & enjoy!