Saturday, June 15, 2013

Puppy Dog Cupcake Tutorial

Here's the "pupcake" tutorial I promised! This is another quick and easy!

Obviously, bake some cupcakes up, and once they're cooled quickly ice them with your favorite frosting. It doesn't need to be perfect or even pretty at this point. Next, I added a slice of a Little Debbie (half a marshmallow would have been much better, but I didn't have any so I had to improvise). After icing over the Debbie, I set them in the fridge for about thirty minutes to harden


Then I iced them again, this time thick enough to cover everything and used string licorice for the mouth and mini m&m's for the nose and eyes. You could pipe them on with some icing too though! The ears on the white dog is a mini marshmallow cut in half, and the other ears are chocolate pieces chopped up. Rolled out tootsie rolls would have been awesome for the ears.

That's it! I told you it was a simple one!





birthday boy :)


And in case you're wondering, the tutorial for the main cake can be found here:

No comments:

Post a Comment