Sunday, February 24, 2013

quickie-Big Mac Sauce

Yikes! I've really neglected my blog! I guess the kids all exchanging germs and getting ready for a move will do that too you though. Anyways, I wanted to share my newest favorite recipe. This Big Mac fake-out really gives you the same taste at a fraction of the cost, and is so simple! If you have some good 'ol American cheese, it's like the real thing!;)

Here it is. I always eyeball things, as you can't mess it up, but I measured it out for the blog.

5 Tablespoons Thousand Island Dressing
2 Tablespoons dices dill pickles (dill pickle relish is great for this! make sure not to get sweet though)
2 tablespoons diced white onion
Mix together, and enjoy!

Veggie burger on a bun with some chopped lettuce! I know the sauce isn't the healthiest, but it's still better than going to McD's.

No comments:

Post a Comment