Thursday, May 2, 2013

Poblano Cream Crepes

We love crepes in our house, and I make them often, but this is a totally new way to do them. The whole meal is a totally new taste to me. I thought it might be like an enchilada, but it's not really. It's delicious though! The only changes I made was that I added an extra poblano, and used half & half instead of heavy cream. I also tried different types of cheeses, but the mozzarella ones were definitely my favorites. I also skipped the corn since I forgot to buy it.

Corn and Cheese-Stuffed Crepes with Poblano Cream

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/marcela-valladolid/corn-and-cheese-stuffed-crepes-with-poblano-cream-recipe/index.html?oc=linkback



Here's food networks picture...

Mine...not quite as pretty...






It's not a very pretty dish (my husband thought the topping was mashed peas) but it's so worth a try!

1 comment: