Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesdays

For this new installment, I'm linking up with Naturally Fit Sisters and doing the Weight Loss Wednesday challenge with them! I'm excited! I've never been part of an online group before, and I wasn't sure it would help, but it really has been motivating suffering getting fit with other ladies!
So! I had my third baby in April 2012 and since then I lost 45 pounds, and more recently gained 5 back.  I'd like to lose somewhere between 10-15 pounds. The problem I'm facing now is that I've lost all the weight I think I'm going to by diet change alone. I also (and mostly) just want to be in shape so that I'm not held back by what I'm too tired to do. Now I have to add in the dreaded exercise. The problem is-it's so hard. 

Even as I type, I'm debating whether or not to go all the way downstairs to get my camera to share some pictures I took. :P I think I won't and I'll let you use your imagination. Basically, it says I weigh 140.6 pounds. It's not horrible or anything, but I'm 5'3" so it's not great either.  I'm also sharing this MAJORLY cropped picture (I know no one wants to be seeing my muffin top):
These used to be my favorite pants. Clearly it's been a while since I've worn them. To fit them I have to be able to move where my finger is alllllll the way over to that button.

Anyways, if you're interested go visit Naturally Sisters. They are really awesome and so supportive. I met Big Sis while we were stationed in Texas, and even though it was short, I'm glad I did. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment